Car Crash Accident Lawyer Lawsuits & Paralysis Victims – Injury Accident Attorneys
Car Crash Accident Lawyers in Sunset Cliffs & Paralysis Victims Being paralyzed is one of the worst possible outcomes that can come out of a car accident lawyer . Paralysis occurs when the vital nerves that control various body parts are damaged or severed. This usually happens when there is a traumatic impact to the neck or spinal cord. As a result, parts of a victim’s body will no longer retain the same mobility or sensation as they once had. Many times hands won’t be able to clinch; legs won’t be able to work and in severe cases entire portions of the body are left immobilized.
If you or a loved one has suffered from paralysis due to a car accident, you may be entitled to seek compensation for your injuries. It is important that you contact a qualified car accident attorney in Sunset Cliffs today and get a free case review. Time is crucial when it comes to lawsuits, so it’s important not to procrastinate. An experienced car crash lawyer will help you get your life back on track.
Personal Injury And Car Accident Attorneys in Sunset Cliffs
The need for a lawyer in a car accident typically depends on the circumstances surrounding the event. However, in view of a highly litigious environment, it is essential to look at the degree of the car accident and judge accordingly. A simple fender-bender can be settled through your insurer but an accident involving bodily harm or injury may require a lawyer. If no one is hurt, then one can usually do without the services of a lawyer.
The need for a lawyer will thus arise if one has suffered some kind of permanent injury as a result of the car accident causing loss of time away from work, school or household chores. In such an event you may want to consult a lawyer for representation in a claim against the person responsible for such injuries.
An attorney or a lawyer that deals with personal injury is who you need to contact for getting your case resolved. There are some cases that need the immediate attention of a lawyer such as:
- Serious injuries resulting in broken bones, permanent injuries and hospitalization.
- The result of the car accident is death.
- When there are other parties involved like pedestrians and other vehicles.
- The question of who is at fault has not been adequately answered.
- Inaccuracies in the police report making you the party at fault.
- Involving technical, medical and legal issues.
- Insurance matters like low limit on liability insurance, having no insurance, not having paid insurance premiums and problems with the insurer himself.
The car accident lawyer will help when you are uncertain as to who is liable, how to handle your claim or even when you are unsure of negotiating your own settlement. Similarly, if the adjuster asks you to provide medical records prior to the accident, or makes you an offer that is not in consonance with your claim or even offers to pay you in parts rather than a lump sum, you may need to consult a lawyer for further clarifications.
It is however imperative that you consult a car accident lawyer when:
- The insurance company denies your claim
- You are seriously injured with huge medical bills or have only residual disability
- The injured person is a minor
- Your claim is valuable but proof of loss is intangible
- Liability is in question
- Complicated facts and circumstances surrounding your accident
- The injured party has slapped you with a lawsuit.
Surgical Accident Lawyers & Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Being in a car accident can be a frightening and devastating experience. Whether your injuries are minor or major, the trauma and anguish of going through such an event can be paralyzing. No matter what, it is essential that you have legal counsel at your aid in the event of a car accident. Otherwise, you risk losing your rights and being taken advantage of by insurance companies and other parties involved in the accident.
As an injured person in a car accident, you are the victim of the carelessness of another person or of circumstances beyond your control, and you don't really want to be one again. If you don't seek qualified legal assistance this could be a real possibility. When you are involved in a car accident and don't hire a lawyer, you can become a puppet of the underhand tactics of insurance companies and others.
If you assume that car insurance companies will adhere to the law and not cross their boundaries, you are being naïve. In reality, those companies will usually do whatever it takes to avoid payment. You may be found guilty of an accident you did not cause, if another driver makes false claims and the police believe him or her. An expert car accident attorney will help you in this situation, ensuring that your rights are protected and you are harmed again.
Things a Car Accident Lawyer can do for you:
• Obtaining payment for your medical bills
• Obtaining compensation for your lost wages
• Obtaining compensation for a permanent injury
• Filing a Civil Remedies notice
• Filing a lawsuit
• Attending a pursuit mediation
• Completing an accident investigation, obtain the police report, take scene photos
If you have been involved in an auto accident, an accident attorney is going to be crucial in your case. Unless you are skilled in law, insurance, and negotiation, handling all of the things a lawyer can do for you is going to be difficult at best.